Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Brooke Skye In the Vip (inthevip.com) Hardcore Threesome

Wow...so I went digging for Brooke Skye's hardcore boy girl pics and videos inside In The VIP and I must say I'm shocked to find Brooke Skye getting herself into a threesome. I just finished checking out her pics, but they're probably way too hardcore for me to post here, except maybe this one before things get outta hand:

brooke skye boy girl threesome in the vip

Brooke Skye boy girl hardcore threesome in the VIP



What happens next is everything you'd imagine -- and then some. Two girls' lips pressed tightly against one cock, then the guy fucks each of them one at a time, till he shoots his load on their tongue. So...if you thought Brooke was just about girl+girl (like I did) well, this should be an eye-opener for ya =D Anyway, here's a In the VIP video gallery featuring Brooke. To see it all, grab a cheap trial to In The VIP.

P.S. If you're already a member and wondering what episode she's in, look for her in the "Looking Up" episode that came out on 6/20/2005.

I'll post some pics of Brooke Skye in We Live Together later on this week.

In the meantime, I'll talk a little bit about what happened yesterday. Brooke came back from Virgina and when I logged on to her webcam, she was wearing a big pair of shades riding in the back seat of a car with Sam sitting beside her on her way to a beach.

brooke skye in shades

Brooke Skye in big shades on her way to a beach



Then Brooke said all the sudden she had to turn off the cam for 15 minutes. Right before her cam went black, she asked if I was going to the Redneck Getaway. It's an adult webmaster get together down in Ft. Lauderdale, FLA that'll happen sometime in June. I said I wasn't going this year, though honestly, I've never ever been to FLA. It's like an 8 hours drive from here.

Anyhoo, when Brooke turned the cam back on, she was sitting near a beach in front of a restaurant ordering steamed muscles. I guess she likes steamed shellfish.

Then out of nowhere, she says this reporter is interviewing her about her and her site. She didn't say what he was asking her, but she was laughing alot and playing with her hair, whatever that means. So she ended up talking to the reporter till 7 PM, when the battery on her laptop started fizzin' out.

Brooke promised tonight will be more fun...she should be on in 10 minutes, so I'll see what happens.

One last thing -- here's a few video clips of Brooke Skye wearing an "innocent" t-shirt playing with herself.

More to come, stay tuned.

technorati tags: Brooke Skye | amateur teen | live cam

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brooke Skye In The VIP threesome.. what's the name of the other chic? she's hot too.. can anyone tell me her name? if you do.. please post..

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Halfdeck said...

Yeah, she's cute. I have no clue what her name is though.

12:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.. i was hoping someone would answer my question.. hehe thanx a lot..

5:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've seen her on lots of bangbros stuff and on nubiles.net going by the name Jenny or Jenni

6:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stupid suckers. In the VIP has also HC-Vids of Jenna Heart (Lonnie Waters). This Guys magic micro-penis must be the key to another dimension. We have to cut it of for humanity. Save our galaxy. With this Hard artefact we can open the doors to nirvana.

2:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other girls name is Stephanie Sodorra.

http://stephaniesadorra.com/

8:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard the other girl's name is Ashley... that's all I know.

1:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try jenni lee for the other girl

4:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other girl in the VIP 3sum is Jenni (or Jenny) Lee...not sure what the last two guys are looking at. She gives some amazing blowjobs - I highly recommend finding and downloading her stuff.

12:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other girls name is Jenni Lee, but now she goes by Stephanie Sadorra.

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home