Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Brookeskye, Kat & Sam

Damn, what a night. A sexy little video shoot on the couch with Kat, Sam, Brooke and Faith Belle. Then Brooke came on and chatted for a few minutes before she went off to throw a few clothes in her laundry. Sam had a big white bra on and Brooke was wearing blue jeans...Damn, next time remind me to get a few screen grabs so I can post it for posterity.

Brooke promised to come on later...I'll probably be alseep already but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home