Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Brookeskye and Sam with Audio

Tonight started off kinda uneventfully. No joyrides, or photo shoots, just sweet-old Brooke Skye and Samantha chatting with the regulars. Lots of "I LOVE YOU"s and all that. Hey, I'm not complaining. Nothing wrong with chatting with Brooke while she makes googly-eyes at the camera. After a few minutes, Brooke and Sam left the chat for a few minutes and my mind started drifting off......

Then wtf, there is SOUND!

I don't know, suddenly they plugged the sound in and Brooke was talking to us. Now Brooke and Sam's singin Sublime's "Love Is What I got." Then they took off for a Valentine's Day dinner. Brooke was like "this is sooo crazy cool" and I can't argue with that. Now I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. If you are still reading this, you are definitely missing out. Nope, I ain't lying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home