Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Brooke Skye Blog: Sam's Sexy Rubdown

I missed Brooke Skye for a couple of nights. One night her cam show was cancelled, and another night, Brooke started her show two hours early and I missed it. Tonight, Brooke is laying around in her bed with Sam.

Brooke Skye in bed with Sam

Brooke Skye and Sam together in bed



Actually, that's an "after the fact" picture. Brooke was dressed when I came in. A few minutes later, Sam took off her top, then whatever Brooke was wearing on the bottom, as Brooke said "Sam's gonna give me a back massage." 'Course Sam started squeezing Brooke's ass instead. Then she rubbed gently on Brooke's back and butt for a while. I could see Samantha has a real sensual touch the way she moved her hands reeeal slow, like she was petting a cat.

Brooke started to have this look on her face...she looked like a little baby that's being milk fed, as Sam started working on her pussy.

Sam finger's Brooke Skye's pussy

Sam plays with Brooke Skye's pussy



Brooke stopped typing in chat for a good 15 minutes or so it seemed while Sam just kept working her pussy. Afterwards, Brooke had a naughty smile on her face and then declared she was "tired." Yeah, I bet :D She also probably was out all night partying and getting into trouble :p

Brooke looked blissful, obviously not wanting to get out of bed. Then she asked, "You guys mind if I take a 5 minutes power nap?" Of course we don't mind, we said. I mean what's the first thing you wanna do after you cum besides eating?

Brooke Skye naked in bed

Brooke Skye gets ready for her 5 minutes power nap



She said sweet dreams to everyone, kept the cam on and fell asleep.

Here's a video of Brooke Skye and Sam. It might have the same video clips as the gallery I posted before. I'll look for more movie galleries later. Also, I heard Brooke Skye's done some boy girl hardcore stuff on In the VIP. I have membership to that site too, so I'll dig up some pics of her, and maybe a video gallery link if I get lucky. I know she has appeared in We Live Together a while ago...have you guys checked that out yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home