Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Brooke Sky One Day After Getting Trashed

I finally figured out how to take screenshots of video playing live on WMV, so here are some screen grabs from tonight's Brooke Skye chat.

Kat Young's House

Brooke is hanging out at Kat Young's crib today, wearing a shirt that says "Penis Anyone." I think she's asking for it, not offering :D

Brooke Skye and Kat Young

Here's Brooke with Kat munching on food and drinking spring water. She looks like she completely recovered from the night before.

Brooke Skye Doing the Laundry

She went outside for a smoke and then she let us watch her do the laundry .......

Brooke Skye Taking a Shower

After that, she took us into the bathroom while she showered. She just came home from the gym, so I guess she was a little sweaty. She was wearing a sexy once piece swimsuit under her clothes. I guess her laptop is waterproof(?) though mostly she kept the shower glass door closed. Brooke is carrying her cam around everywhere today.

In the meantime, here's one of my favorite pics of Brooke (I'll post more later):

Brooke Skye on the Beach

Technorati tags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home