Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Brooke Skye's Brother Goes off to Iraq

teen Brooke Skye
If you didn't already know, Brooke Skye's brother is a marine. He came back from Iraq around 7 months ago (his wife had a brand new baby recently too) but now he's heading back out again. I wish him the best of luck. I can tell she seriously loves marines and has alot of friends in the army -- that shows how much she loves her brother.

Brooke went to see him on Thursday, so she wasn't on chat for a couple of days this week, but she'll be back on Monday according to her camshow schedule, so sit tight people :) I added that link to my sidebar, since I check it every friggin' day and never got around to bookmarking it.

Meanwhile, I saw one or two guys looking for Brooke Skye torrents. Well, here is something better - free Brooke Skye strap on sample video gallery! Four lesbian movie clips showing Brooke being silly with a glass dildo strapped to her crotch and making a blonde chick moan and squirm as she pounds her pussy and mouth with it.

Technorati tags:brooke skye | amateur teen | live cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home