Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Brooke Skye Drinking Beer

Today, Brooke is carrying around her laptop and it looks like she is hanging out at a restaurant/bar with Sam and Katyoung.

Now I'm waiting while the waiter brings the girls their coronas, lol. Looks like Brooke had a big night last night I swear to God she has circles under her eyes. Now she's chilling with her beer, talking about Marines. Her bother is a marine, her "ex-hubby" is a marine, and alot of her friends are marines. So if you haven't already noticed, she loves marines.

I guess tonight's going to be a non-nude show, just bunch of guys hanging out with Brooke chit-chatting.

Then Brooke goes, "ohhh you guys are going to be so mad at me." And she tells us her battery is dying, like...now.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to blog about her tomorrow, cause her cam just died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home