Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Brooke Fuckin' Sky You're My No. 1 Baby

Brooke was on for an hour and a half Friday night and she seemed excited to see me drop by. I wanted to make sure she was alright. I'm not gonna go into details about what she said to me. I'll just say she looked solid as a rock, gorgeous as ever. Still, I remember back in November when Brooke and Sam had a little fight, and Brooke cried on cam for like three hours. We couldn't figure out what the hell went wrong; she just said "I love Sam, but she can be really selfish sometimes." We stayed up till like 3 in the morning trying to cheer Brooke up.

Friday night, Brooke changed into her blue Wicked Weasel bathing suit goblue bought her, turned her sound on and danced to country wearing a cowboy hat. I wish I took a screencap of her - she looked so damn sexy in that hat - but I didn't, which is a bad sign that I was there more out of concern than to take screenies to write another blog post. Very unprofessional of me, I know. Anyway, she was smiling alot and cracked alot of jokes. One time she said "Do you guys want to see my pussy?" then disappeared. Two minutes later, she's on her back on her bed with Debo on top of her. She said something else that was hilarious, but I can't remember it now. BTW, if any of you guys have myspace, look up "the real Brooke Skye" - that's her real myspace - everything else is phoney, as you probably already guessed. Oh yeah. Some guy was begging for her to get naked, and Brooke goes, "yes put hand off keyboard and into your lap." Lol..I dunno why but that cracked me up.

Anyway, I hope I'll get to see more of Brooke Skye next week so my Brooke-withdrawl symptoms get taken care of, and maaaybe I can start posting more on this blog. She said she's going to see her daddy next week, and she's taking her laptop with her, so I'm expecting alot of outdoor action. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home