Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Brooke Skye and Sam in their New Mercedes Convertible

Well, I still haven't been able to catch Brooke Skye this week on cam, and I'm starting to feel serious withdrawl symptoms, so I'm raiding the members area tonight to quench my Brooke Skye addiction.

brooke skye and samantha gauge aka sam

Brooke Skye and Sam on a Mission


What does that look like to you? Brooke Skye and Samantha going shopping? I wouldn't have to guess if I wasn't so lazy not to download the damn High Def video, right? BTW, that beat up jeans is sooo me, I love it. Anyway, I went to download the episode, and I find out they're dumping their beat up bug and buying a new ride. (Are they really? We'll see.)

Brookie likes?

Brooke Skye (with a Girls Gone Wild shirt) doing a Chuck Norris impression


Brooke Skye and Samantha Gauge walk into a small garage called Phoenix Auto Store / Global Auto Finance. The place is literally jam packed with high end wheels. After taking a little tour around the joint, Brooke spots a red Mercedes convertible. She immediately climbs into the front seat with Sam. A salesperson walks up to them and asks "Hey ladies do you like the car? It's available for $26,000." Brooke says "I love the car...only...we only have $23,000. Is there anything we can do for you to...um...lower the price?" "Maybe", he says. This has got to be a reinactment of what Brooke actually did when she was 15 (I wrote about that earlier). Without missing a beat, Sam dives in, eating Brooke Skye for breakfast (or lunch, whatever). Yawza!

Samantha Attacks Brooke Skye

Samantha attacks Brooke Skye


Their make out session seals the deal. But I never get to see Brooke drive away in that gorgeous car, which makes me wonder if she really has a new car or was it just a great idea for the newest episode?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home