Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Brooke Skye on a Road Trip to Sirius

On Wednesday night, after Brooke spent an hour packing, she said "are you guys ready?" Then she picked up her laptop, carried us into her passanger's seat, and spent a few minutes loading up her trunk. Some guy joked we were going on a field trip when Brooke turned into a gas station to fill up her tank. I got to feeling like we were Brooke's comfort blanket and if they let her, she'd carry the cam straight into Bubba's radio gig.

While a guy in the chat room who said he toured with phish all over the place while they were still together explained how to make a girl squirt by working her g-spot and clit at the same time, Brooke Skye got me on the edge of my seat with her driving. First of all, she wasn't wearing her seatbelt. Second, she kept looking over to read the chat while the car was still cruising along. At one point she changed her shirt without even stopping her car. I kept imagining watching her crash into some big delivery truck on the highway and ICQing Mayors Money to tell 'em Brooke got into a car accident. She might have been behind an old lady going 5 miles an hour, who knows.

Anyway, About 7 PM Brooke said the laptop battery was about to die, so we said our adieus.

Brooke Skye in the shower with another girl

Brooke Skye's wet n' sloppy girl+girl kiss



Yesterday, I went and signed up to Sirius online free 3 day pass just to find out I can't get 100 or 101 online. Probably some contractual who gets paid extra for what bullshit that hasn't yet been sorted out. I wasn't about to hawl my ass out to Best Buy and buy a Sirius compatible radio either. So I ended up missing the show.

If anyone was able to catch her on Sirius and has a bootleg of the show, post it up man so we can all check it out. Anyway, I'll talk to Brooke tonight and find out what went down.

Here's one of my favorite free softcore Brooke Skye video gallery where Brooke squeezes and tugs at her blue jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home