Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Brooke Skye Loves Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins

So a few minutes after I wrote my last post, I told Brooke Skye she shocked me when I saw her on Inthevip.com and she started laughing. I really didn't expect her to be so all-out hardcore, ya know? I haven't spent enough time inside inthevip.com to actually download the vids, but I'll be writing a full review of In the VIP one of these days, so when I do I'll check out the entire Brooke Skye episode in there.

Brooke Skye

Brooke Skye's reaction when I mentioned inthevip, or it could have been something ice said (oh wait, he wasn't there yet :D)



While I was browsing around Google, I found an interview of Brooke Skye on eroticy.com, which I thought was pretty cool. Nothing too revealing there, except lets see...that Brooke grew up as a "goody-goody" (I kinda thought she was a rebellious bad-ass party girl) and she really digs guys with a sense of humor. Plus she doesn't care if her man's not loaded, because she's making plenty of dough on her own. She also likes guys in boxers (which is all I'm wearing now while I type this up at 11:15 in the morning). I guess the most surprising thing she said in the interview was losing her virginity on a crotch rocket). She also mentions she's going to school, but I knew that already. She said something about computers a while back.

In the last chat, Brooke said she moved out of her parent's house when she was 17 to live with her best friend Sam. BTW, Sam is recently not really acting like her shy self on webcam. She's pulling down her pants to show off her thong and everything, it's sooo not like her. But why am I complaining??

Brooke skye and Sam

Brooke and Sam - notice Sam is wearing the big pair of shades Brooke had on a few days back



All during the chat, Brooke was munching on something and some guys kept asking her what the hell was she eating. For about an hour she kept them hanging but after Sam showed up, Brooke finally let the cat out of the bag.

Brooke Skye likes raisins

Brooke Skye reveals what she's been munching on - a whole pack of Sun-maid Milk Chocolate Raisins



At 7 Brooke called it quits and said she and Sam are going out to eat some Sushi (one of Brooke's favorite foods). Then I ended up missing camshows a few days straight due to schedule conflicts. Don't think I'll miss Monday's chat though.

P.S. I remember the last sushi I ever paid for. I was sitting in NYC with a hot female friend of mine and she ordered once tiny piece of sushi that cost 15 bucks. 10 minutes into the meal she got a cellphone call and said she had to take off - talk about being saved by the bell. And ya we did the dirty before we went out so I didn't mind her taking off :)

Here's Brooke Skye Free Movie Gallery of the day, featuring Brooke giggling with another cute starlet then getting into some hot lesbian carpet munching! If you want the full-length Ultra High Definition (HDef) versions, you can always check out her 2 bucks trial.

techno tags: brooke skye | live cam | amateur girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home