Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Brooke Skye Video Thursday Night

Brooke is back in her apartment, lying on her tummy making eyes at the camera with a sweet smile on her face. I decided to be a fly on the wall tonight and chose a different nick, a reference to a Swedish SEO guy just 'cause I've been spending most of my time reading about the dude. Anyway, Brooke's got the lights down low, and her face is up close to the cam and spending alot of time typing into the chat. The regulars are here, like Sara, Ice, croc, and a bunch of new members with nicks I don't recognize, like Cryztov.

Looks like I spoke too soon; brooke picked up her cellphone for a few minutes then dissappeared. She says "Sam just got in a car accident." I'm like WHAT?? But then Brooke said "SHE CALLED ME SO I THINK SHE'S OK. SHE'S FREAKED OUT THOUGH." I guess it's not anything major. Brooke says "I HAVE TO PICK HER UP IN A MINUTES THOUGH" so no lengthy chat session tonight either. (Yeah I know, those are her caps :))

Now Brooke's showing off her titties and making silly faces at the camera while shaking her head sideways, then she pulls down her white pants and gives us a good show of her pink "Hello Kitty" panties. She dances around the room, wiggling her tight ass, and pulls down her panties to give everyone a good long look at her tight butt.

Now the whole chat room is drooling all over her and asking her if she's got toys. Unfortunately, she doesn't. The closest I've ever seen Brooke play with in her mouth was a hotdog :D Then suddenly, she's blows a kiss at the cam and holds up a finger to say "brb."

Then she lies on the floor where no one can see her and stays there for a few minutes, leaving everyone to wonder what the hell she's doing on the floor, lol.

Then she gets up to do another round of striptease, tossing her white pants off and pulling down her undies.

Well, it's been 20 minutes and I guess Brooke isn't in a rush to go anywhere. She's got her audio enabled and playing "The Wrong Way" by Sublime again. Then IE crashes. Man...I wish her cam was bug free. The cam freezes just when things get good and there's like a few seconds delay. Yeah, I know even the online radio shows have delays so that's not Brooke's fault. The only thing that really bugs me really is that sound the chat makes when someone new joins the room. Since people refresh the page alot when the cam freezes, the sound can really start to bug me. I'll call the guys at Mayors Money and see what's up. Get 'em on the same wavelength with the members, ya know? :)

Anyway, I digress. Looks like Sam is back home and she looks a.o.k. She said hi to everyone in the chat and said she was in a car accident but she's fine.

I'm gonna log off early tonight. Work calls :|

P.S: Another thing...she was drinking a big jug of Sprite. So if you're paying attention, here are a few things Brooke Skye seems to like: marines, corona, Sprite, Sublime, Sushi, little puppies, and Sam :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home