Inside my Brooke Skye blog you'll find live chat recaps, free hardcore pics, lesbian videos, and galleries of teenage amateur Brooke Skye. If you're dying to check out the HD (High Definition) video downloads at brookeskye.com, then I'll tell you a bit more about that too.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Night at Brooke Skye's Crib

I tune in late tonight (already 6:23 PM) and Sam is rocking to some hip & hop dance track wearing a Cowboy hat. Then Brooke shows up with only a G-string and starts pumping her ass right in front of Sam. Looks like they are partying it up tonight. Hip Hop and rap back to back while they rap along and shake their bootys...Now Brooke is giving Samantha a lapdance with her thong pulled down below her ass. Brooke and Sam's got guys like Tonytizzle and AngryBunny in the room typing lines of capital orange.

I gotta admit Brooke's chat kicked it up a notch when they added live audio. Man...Sam is looking HOT in that cowboy hat. Mmmm what the hell are they doing?? Brooke and Sam are on the floor hollaring throwing stuff at each other while their cat peeks from under a chair. They're wacking the wall...so they musta found a roach or a rat in the room. lol. Seems like it went under one of the chairs.

Brooke: "Some crazy looking bug was attacking us but me and Sam and our cat got it" "Sam was starting to smack the bug and she wasn't paying attention to me and beats the shit out of me."

Damn, I gotta go. I'll write more next week (I think Brooke takes a break on weekends).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home